Tuesday, October 23, 2012

And another letter from Uni Sponsored Silvestre!



For me ALG is everything, mother; father; brother, true friend and a companion. It is with ALG that I share the good and the bad moments. When I’m feeling down, with no strength, and anguished ALG raises my spirit and fills me with joy; helping me to walk through happy paths; making me feel good for having found a treasure that I was looking for so long ago and for which I prayed night and day.
ALG found me in a very difficult moment of my social and student life. I was feeling a deep anguish, wanted to give up all my dreams. But fortunately when you pray constantly someone comes along to help you to move along and to make you see that your efforts will translate into something true as long as you continue praying.
I want to thank ALG for its support. It is the hand that never stopped holding me in each step of the way. People from ALG were there for my sad times and happy times and I thank them for the tenderness with which they always took care of me and specially the way they take care of the children. 
For me, each day that goes by, ALG becomes a better friend, becomes a better role model and the main presence in our lives.

Before ALG I was not well, I felt like a rag thrown onto the floor. I had lost the will to smile, to live; I did not even look after myself. For a long time my sky was cloudy, the days were grey, the nights had no moon and the stars did not shine. But suddenly ALG came into my life and I saw the sky turning blue again, the moon came back to my nights and the starts started to shine and my lips smiled again.
With ALG we are never alone. It is good to know that we have friends/family in which we can trust, people that support us, and take care of you with so much tenderness as UPG. I have been through rough times and my friends are always with me; comforting me and lifting my spirit, one of these friends is ALG. I thank God for having met so many good people with an open and steady heart – people that make ALG come true.

I want to thank you, my ALG sponsors, sister Sara and brother Bernardo for everything, especially for always being by my side.
I want you to know that I want to do everything within my reach for ALG.
I thank God for every moment I spend with ALG's help; I thank God for having known the best person on earth – ALG.
An endless thank you to sister Sara and to brother Bernardo who helped me so much. Thank you all for simply existing... You are beautiful people that God put on my path... In the beginning I didn’t understand it, but today I know that you are part of my life, simply because you share all my moments: happiness, sadness, wins, losses and hold me when I need to.
You are special friends... Precious jewels that I will never find anywhere else...and that I will keep forever in my heart...
You are simply people who taught me to see life from a different perspective, who guided me through my concerns and who filled my days with joy, offered me your friendly shoulder without asking anything in return apart from my friendship.
Thank you for everything... Nothing that I have can pay back a beautiful gesture like yours... I can only say Thank you!!!

My grades
Markets and Financial Systems – 12
Marketing – 13
International Commerce Techniques – 14
External Audit I – 15
Financial Management I – 16
Financial Accounting IV – 14

Khanimambo

No comments:

Post a Comment