Tuesday, April 5, 2016

A beautiful letter from João to his sponsor.

João is one of UPG Portugal Scholarship holders and he wrote this heartfelt letter to his sponsor:

"My dear Sponsor,
I’m writing to thank you for the support you are providing me and the Langa family in helping me to conclude my studies. I would also would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity of continuing my studies at University to take the Audit and Accounting Degree. 
Dear Sponsor if I can smile today is because of your kind gesture in helping my family. These words are not enough to reveal my actual feelings and to show you how thankful I am. Thank you once again Father.
I would also like to wish you and your family a Holy Easter. I wish you all the best."

João is an historic UPG Portugal sponsored child from André Pre-School and he’s another successful story of the Sponsoring Programme. After attending two accounting training courses, João entered the Guaza Muthini Management and Entrepreneurship Superior Institute to take his Audit and Accounting Degree.
In 2015, João helped ALG temporarily in our partnership with Flôr da Infância Pre-school, assisting our dear Grandma Etelvina in her administrative and management activities.

João is going to choose an after work schedule to take his degree to be able to work part-time and support part of his education expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment